September 7th & 8th: Findlay Market Open Air Farmers Market 1801 Race Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Saturday:9:00 am to 6:00pm and Sunday:10:00 am to 4:00 pm (We are located on Elder St in front of the PHO LANG THANG Restaurant PARKING IS EASY! Click Here for Parking info and Directions
September 14th: Made it! Free Admission (VIP Tickets $50.00 Donation)
Market will open at 3:00 PM to VIP guests and sponsors. General admission will open from 4:00pm - 9:00 pm Join Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, The Habitat ReStore, and The Social Enterprise Alliance for Made It!
What to do at Made It!
- Shop from local artists and businesses at the Made It! Market. Stay tuned for a full list of participating vendors
- Check out the incredible upcycled creations made by some of Cincinnati’s most creative individuals at the Made It! Crafter Competition. These crafters will be creating beautiful pieces of functional furniture upcycled from materials found at the Habitat ReStore or other local resale shop.
- Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win your favorite creating and cast your vote for the “People’s Choice Award”!
- Watch our Master Crafters as they create a beautiful piece of art throughout the afternoon. Master Crafters to be announced soon!
- Listen and dance to music provided by Cassette Junkies
- Eat, drink, and enjoy a fun afternoon with friends while supporting families in need of safe, decent, and affordable housing.
September 21th & 22nd: Findlay Market Open Air Farmers Market 1801 Race Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00pm and Sunday:10:00 am to 4:00 pm (We are located on Elder St in front of the PHO LANG THANG Restaurant
September 28th: Feast and Fall-y 10:00 am – 7:00pm Downtown Lebanon, Ohio Celebrate the fall festival with us on Mulberry! Downtown Lebanon on Mulberry St. Main Street Lebanon presents a Fall Fair for Foodies, Treasure Seekers and FUN Lovers! A European street fair and vintage market with tasting of local delicacies and featuring seasonal adult beverages.
September 28th & 29th: Findlay Market Open Air Farmers Market 1801 Race Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Saturday:9:00 am to 6:00pm and Sunday:10:00 am to 4:00 pm(We are located on Elder St in front of the PHO LANG THANG Restaurant
October 4th, 5th, & 6th: Metamora Canal Days Autumn Festival Whitewater Canal Metamora, IN 47030
Friday 9am‑5pm, Saturday 9am‑5pm, & Sunday 9am‑5pm
Fall festival in historic canal town. Antiques and hand crafts along the Whitewater Canal. Flea market on private properties all over town. Operating grist mill and horse drawn canal boat, Whitewater Valley Railroad excursions.
November 9th: Girls Night Out! 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm In the Studio 203 E Main St Lebanon, OH
November 29th & 30th: Holiday Open House in Downtown Lebanon, Ohio Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
December 7th: Annual Lebanon Carriage Parade & Christmas Festival
Located in Historic Downtown Lebanon, join us for the largest event to start the Holiday season. The parade features only horse drawn carriages. The highlights of the event are the 1pm afternoon carriage parade and the 7pm evening parade which will have over 100 decorated carriages pulled by minis, Clydesdales, Percherons and many more!
Between parade times, visit over 80 antique and specialty shops or browse the Chrismas Festival on Mulberry Street with food and craft vendors from 10am-8pm. The Festival is from 10 am until 8 pm with food and craft vendors along Mulberry and Mechanic Streets.
The parades are at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm.